King of All Employment Services
1235 Sheridan Ave Ste 250 Thermopolis, WY
Revision Date: August 21st, 2016
- The Company recognizes the confidential nature of the Personal Information in its care and is accountable for the compliance of itself and its directors, officers, management, employees, representatives and agents including consultants and independent contractors (the “Staff”) in protecting this Personal Information.
- Personal Information includes but is not limited to name, home address, home phone number, home email address, identity verification information, Social Security Number, physical description, age, gender, salary, education, professional designation, personal hobbies and activities, medical history, employment history, credit history, contents of resume, references, interview notes, performance review notes and emergency contact information.
- Personal Information will not include the Individual’s business title, and business address and contact information when used or disclosed for the purposes of reasonable business communication.
- The Company and the Staff will at all times respect the confidentiality of the Personal Information placed in its care. The Company will endeavor to ensure that the policies affecting the collection, storage and disclosure of Personal Information reflect the confidential nature of the information.
- The Company will comply with all applicable privacy legislation and regulations in force now and in the future related to protecting the confidentiality of Personal Information.Purposes for which Personal Information is Collected
- Personal Information will be collected, used and disclosed for purposes pertaining to the Individual’s employment relationship with the Company, including but not limited to the administration of employee hiring, performance reviews, the administration of employee payroll, processing of employee benefit claims, and for the purpose of complying with all applicable labor and employment legislation.
- The purposes for collecting Personal Information will be documented by the Company. Personal Information will only be used for the stated purpose or purposes for which it was originally collected. The purposes for which Personal Information is being collected will be identified orally or in writing to the Individual before it is collected. The person collecting the information will be able to explain the purpose at the time that the information is collected.
- The Company may use Personal Information for a purpose other than the originally stated purpose where the new purpose is required by law or where the Company has obtained consent in writing from the affected Individual for each new purpose.